- Curious – When it comes to new ideas, Campaigners aren’t interested in brooding – they want to go out and experience things, and don’t hesitate to step out of their comfort zones to do so. Campaigners are imaginative and open-minded, seeing all things as part of a big, mysterious puzzle called life.
好奇心 - 當有一個新的想法，競選者不喜歡躊躇不進，他們想要外出和體驗新東西，他們毫不猶豫的離開舒適圈。競選者擁有想像力的和開放的心胸，將一切事物視為一個龐大的、神秘的拼圖，這是生命。
- Observant – Campaigners believe that there are no irrelevant actions, that every shift in sentiment, every move and every idea is part of something bigger. To satisfy their curiosity, Campaigners try to notice all of these things, and to never miss a moment.
細心 - 競選者相信沒有不相干的行動，每一個轉換都是有情感的，每一個動作和想法都是更大的東西的部分。為了滿足好奇心，競選者們嘗試去注意每一件事情，從不錯失任何時刻。
- Energetic and Enthusiastic – As they observe, forming new connections and ideas, Campaigners won’t hold their tongues – they’re excited about their findings, and share them with anyone who’ll listen. This infectious enthusiasm has the dual benefit of giving Campaigners a chance to make more social connections, and of giving them a new source of information and experience, as they fit their new friends’ opinions into their existing ideas.
活力和熱情 - 當他們觀察、新連結的構成、想法，競選者們並不會保留，但興奮的分享他們得到的感覺給聽眾。這種感染力使雙重的受益，讓競選者有更多的社交連結、新的資源、資訊和體驗，同時也能將新朋友的意見放入他們的想法裡。
- Excellent Communicators – It’s a good thing that Campaigners have such strong people skills, or they’d never express these ideas. Campaigners enjoy both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations, which are just two sides of the same coin for them, and are adept at steering conversations towards their desired subjects in ways that feel completely natural and unforced.
極好的溝通能力 - 競選者們喜歡小的話題也喜歡深的談論、有意義的對話，善於自然地、沒有壓力地將話題引導到他們感興趣的地方。
- Know How to Relax – It’s not all “nature of the cosmos” discussions with Campaigners – people with this personality type know that sometimes, nothing is as important as simply having fun and experiencing life’s joys. That Intuitive trait lets Campaigners know that it’s time to shake things up, and these wild bursts of enthusiastic energy can surprise even their closest friends.
知道如何放鬆 - 沒有任何事情比得到快樂和體驗到生命的喜悅還要重要，擁有直覺的特質讓競選者知道適時的釋放熱情能夠讓周遭朋友們感到驚喜。
- Very Popular and Friendly – All this adaptability and spontaneity comes together to form a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting, with a cooperative and altruistic spirit and friendly, empathetic disposition. Campaigners get along with pretty much everyone, and their circles of friends stretch far and wide.
非常受人歡迎和友善 - 適應性和自發性同時組成一個人變得親切、有趣、令人興奮，有合作性和利他的靈魂、友善、熱情的性格。競選者善於跟很多種人相處，並且有很多朋友。
- Poor Practical Skills – When it comes to conceiving ideas and starting projects, especially involving other people, Campaigners have exceptional talent. Unfortunately their skill with upkeep, administration, and follow-through on those projects struggles. Without more hands-on people to help push day-to-day things along, Campaigners’ ideas are likely to remain just that – ideas.
弱的實踐技能 - 當說到想法的構成和開始計畫，尤其是涉及到他人，競選者有優秀的天份。但不幸的是他們遇到行政、繁瑣的事情、需要持之以恆的事情時，則需要很多人去推進，否則競選者們的想法就永遠只是想法。
- Find it Difficult to Focus – Campaigners are natural explorers of interpersonal connections and philosophy, but this backfires when what needs to be done is that report sitting right in front of them. It’s hard for Campaigners to maintain interest as tasks drift towards routine, administrative matters, and away from broader concepts.
非常難去專注 - 競選者是人際關係和哲學中天生的探索者，但需要一個計時的器具讓他們去完成事情。競選者非常難去維持他們的熱忱在繁瑣的工作和例行事務上。
- Overthink Things – Campaigners don’t take things at face value – they look for underlying motives in even the simplest things. It’s not uncommon for Campaigners to lose a bit of sleep asking themselves why someone did what they did, what it might mean, and what to do about it.
想太多 - 競選者不看事情的實際面。他們能從很簡單的事情中看出很多細微的動作和想法。競選者會失去很多睡眠時間去思考為什麼那個人要做那件事、有什麼用意和怎麼去做。
- Get Stressed Easily – All this overthinking isn’t just for their own benefit – Campaigners, especially Turbulent ones, are very sensitive, and care deeply about others’ feelings. A consequence of their popularity is that others often look to them for guidance and help, which takes time, and it’s easy to see why Campaigners sometimes get overwhelmed, especially when they can’t say yes to every request.
容易感到壓力 - 他們不只是對自己的事情想太多，他們是非常的敏感，而且深深的能感覺到其他人的感受。他們喜愛領導和幫助他人，這很花時間且有時候不堪重負，尤其是他們不能答應任何事情。
- Highly Emotional – While emotional expression is healthy and natural, with Campaigners even viewing it as a core part of their identity, it can come out strongly enough to cause problems for this personality type. Particularly when under stress, criticism or conflict, Campaigners can experience emotional bursts that are counter-productive at best.
高情緒化 - 當情緒表達是健康和自然的，競選者甚至將其視為認知事情的核心，足夠強烈的情緒可能會導致問題。特別是在壓力、批評和衝突下，競選者會情緒爆裂。
- Independent to a Fault – Campaigners loathe being micromanaged and restrained by heavy-handed rules – they want to be seen as highly independent masters of their own fates, even possessors of an altruistic wisdom that goes beyond draconian law. The challenge for Campaigners is that they live in a world of checks and balances, a pill they are not happy to swallow.
獨立錯誤 - 競選者厭惡被嚴厲的規則管理和限制，他們喜歡獨立且主宰自己的命運，甚至擁有超過嚴苛法律的利他智慧。競選者的挑戰是他們活在制衡的世界中，他們並不開心。